Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Help me, I'm melting..............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whoa. It was 95 degrees on Tuesday here in beautiful Central Pa.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I chose the "pastry" option.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We sell inflatable kiddie pools, I think I'm gonna buy one and set up my own swimming pool at work.

I went out to get the mail Tuesday afternoon and immediately cancelled any plans to cut the grass or take a ride. Just too darn hot out.

I entered this contest. I have 2 1/2 weeks of vacation left.......sure hope I win.

Our daughter inherited my sense of humor. By the way.......it was her idea to film the fish after I spun the fish bowl around 40 times.

I blatantly stole this next idea from a fellow Pennsylvania blogger mafia member..............

I like his idea of reviewing different bike products every week.

My review day is gonna be Thursdays and it's going to be called "Test Ride Thursdays" but I am going to do mine a little different. It's not always gonna be bike related stuff, it might not ever be bike related stuff. Whatever floats my boat is gonna get some ink.

If a LBS wants to get some ink out to the 60 or 70 local people that read this every week.....send me some stuff :-) Who knows, I might end up famous. I kinda doubt it though.

Hero or pervert? Hell, he's got his own sculpture and he's been dead for awhile so what's the big deal?????

I say.................hell yeah. I'm few over and I sure as hell ain't gonna get into the next Olympics........... but I get out on a ride and it feels great. Sure I want to lose a few pounds but I'm not gonna be a stress bag about it.

Number 55. Anybody else?

Who Gives a Shit?.... #455

These boot are made for walkin'. Yes, they are.

Till later.............

No comments: