Friday, June 03, 2005

Things I've learned.................

More miscellaneous ramblings............

Never ride a 45 pound chopper further then you are willing to ride back. 12 miles one way is too far when the wind is in your face on the way back.

Too much hot sauce upsets my stomach. I'm not 19 anymore.

I feel old when I am sitting next to my daughter in the car...........I forgot to mention, she's driving.

You can never have to many friends or bikes.

An average bike ride is better then an excellent day at work.

If some's good, more is better and too much ain't enough. ...........most of the time.

The less TV I watch............the smarter I feel. Total hours viewed this week? 2 hours of a NHRA drag race.

If somebody makes me food, I always thank the person that made it.

You can have a genius level IQ and still be a dumbass about stuff.

If I drink more then 2 beers, I get a headache. Last time I drank a beer? Not sure, it's been awhile.

Always make time for a little art.

Guns don't kill people............drivers with cell phones do.

Learning stuff through harsh experience is the best teacher sometimes ............and sometimes it's not.

The guys at the bike shop have heard every JRA story ever told-just tell the truth.

I ride my bikes slow uphill and as fast as possible downhill.

You can't learn anything when you are talking.

Nothing fixes wore out bike parts faster then a new bike.

Duct tape can fix a lot of shit.

There are some things you never want to run out of. Toilet paper is at the top of that list.

Excuses are like assholes. ...........most of them stink.

"Can't" usually means "Won't"

And finally........................

Today is National Donut Day. Be nice to your local donut guy.

Till later.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

I don't know why you wouldn't be nice to your donut guy. They're responsible for one of the great things about this life:)