Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Slacker............

Miles ridden this past weekend? ...........A big fat "0".

Time spent working?......... Three 8 hour shifts.

Time spent sleeping? .......Alot

Time spent at the pool hanging out with our 11 year old? Enough to get sunburnt.

Time watching TV? More then usual-at least 6 hours.

Just haven't been motivated to ride this past week, I suppose the scorching temps have something to do with that. Working in a bakery during a heat wave does kinda take it out of you over the course of a 8 hour shift. Sometimes I drink almost a gallon of water in those 8 hours and I leave feeling totally drained.

Summer sure is hard work :-)

I shoudn't complain, I really enjoy being able to hang out with our son at the pool because I know in a few short years-I won't be cool to hang out with.

Our daughter is at Governor's school for the next month, on Tuesday-they get to inspect cadavers. Woo hoo.

I guess these retards never heard of Lance. Like'em or not-It's gonna be awhile until someone gets 6 or possibly 7 in a row.

I made my own little "Bike Donut Guy" button (look on the right hand side of my blog home page) from this site here. Not sure what it's exactly good for but it was kinda fun making it.....

Hey all, I saw this in TV Guide while my fat ass was parked in front of the TV this weekend.....Yeeeeee haw. Who couldn't use a geeenuine Dale Earnhardt locomotive? What a waste of money. I guess folks will be putting that bad boy right next to their Elvis collector plates..............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Air conditioning. We don't need no steeenking cab.

Got into a conversation at work last night with my fellow overnight co-workers. Subject? What was the craziest thing you ever done. Mmmmm.......... I think the statute of limitations has run out on this.............

When I was about 18 or 19 some guy at a party smacked me on the face with a chair. Hurt like hell. The next week, we stole his car, pushed it off a quarry cliff and then set what was left on fire........... hey, it was only a Vega, so it wasn't that big a loss.

Till later...........







Bike Riding Donut Guy

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Woohoo! I am somebody! I have a link on Bike Riding Donut Guy! Thanks. I'd sure rate the car off the cliff incident as borderline crazy.

The Donut Guy said...

Thinking back........that probably wasn't the craziest thing I had done.

My daughter reads this blog so I'm gonna have to take the 5th on making any more comments......:-)