Monday, June 06, 2005

Summer is here.......

Sometimes our weather here in central PA is totally screwy. Less then a month ago, it was nearly freezing in the mornings and yesterday it was in the 80's.

Went for a ride yesterday morning before it got to warm and while it wasn't that hot, it was humid because all the dew in the trees and the ground was being heated by the sun. Whatever, still have a great time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sometimes you get in a rut by riding the same trails the same way, yesterday we started where we usually finish and rode every trail backward from what we normally do. Good stuff......... except for the extremely bent derailleur hanger and the unleashed dog I damn near ran over.

I took our son and some cousins to the pool yesterday afternoon. Not sure why but everyone seemed like they were eating. They have really good food there, maybe that's why. I've been going to this particular pool since I was a teenager, that's where I met my lovely wife.

Our search for a laptop continues this week. Our daughter is going to Governor's School in a couple weeks and she needs to take a computer.

Poor Michael Jackson...............no, seriously.

I love both our children very much but I'm glad one of them is a boy.

This is cool.

I'm a sick,sick puppy. I played this game and laughed my ass off. I got him the whole way to 43/12.

I am a bicycle horn enthusiast. I need one of these.

Woo boy, a scientific explanation on why it's so hard for me to fall asleep after working all night. Since I work 3rd shift, whenever I am on vacation-I end up taking lots of naps in the middle of the day because my sleep patterns are messed up.

This would relieve traffic congestion here in the good ole US of A. I don't think it would ever happen, but it's a thought.

20 bucks a pack sounds about right to me. Ain't no way to change the fact that smoking will kill you eventually.

Till later.........

2 comments:

Jank said...

The downside to a mileage tax is that it doesn't encourage fuel efficiency - you pay the same use tax driving a Prius as a Hummer Truck.

Vacation sounds great - I may have to try it some day...

Anonymous said...

hey it's steve... i played that game and so far i've gotten 89
i beat you badly