Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm on "vaction"

Yeah, I know that's not how you spell the word "vacation" but that's how one of my college educated co-workers spell it. Too bad he smoked the equivalent of his body weight in marijuana when he was in school.

It's amazing how poorly most folks spell. Yes, I do spell check my blog entries before I publish them but I get all the words right...........most of the time.

Now that I am on vacation, it's pretty shitty outside. No matter, I have 3 books to read and a whole stack of magazines to go through so I am set no matter what Mother Nature has planned.

Not sure I wanna tear apart my hardtail this week to paint it or not. I plan to ride a lot this week (if the weather permits) and if my legs end up smoked at the end of the week from riding my SS...........gears might be nice.

It's so easy to judge my fitness level on the singlespeed, because you either make it up steep hills or you push............. I've been doing my fair share of pushing although it's slowly getting to be less.

I did manage to ride my chopper the whole way up a steep hill in our neighborhood that I've never managed to "clean" before. Yeah for me.

If you're reading this and it's still Saturday...........not sure what's up for Sunday's ride. I'll figure something out based on the weather forecast and post something on the club's website before I hit the sack Saturday night.

Till later........

No comments: