Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Updates and random mumblings............

Gotta take a few minutes when I'm on vacation next week to update my "links" section. There are some way cool biker blogs out there, I'll be adding s'more stuff next week.

I was listening to a PBS podcast last night at work and they interviewed 10 San Diego college students and asked them if they knew what the First Amendment was. Wanna guess how many got it right?

One.

That's right......one.

Is that unbelievable or what? Good Lord, I know some college students might have missed the clue train when they were in high school but only 1 out of 10? Holy shit.

Here's a video of some group sex "doggie style". You might find this hard to fathom-but this is a SFW video. Unfortunately it's on a NSFW website.

Same goes for this drifting video. SFW video on a NSFW website.

Where is Carmen Sandiego? Egypt.

I say...........HELL YEAH.

I don't work for these folks but go ahead and have one, I think they are overrated unless you go buy them fresh out of the fryer. The ones that come pre-boxed suck hind teat.

Yeah, like this will ever happen.

Had a really nice ride up at the Ridge Wednesday night, those new tires were the dog's balls. And I only fell over once. Good stuff. The Body Geometry saddle I bought to replace the worn out WTB is really nice, it has a hole in the center and a groove down the middle.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know it's there to prevent numb nuts but it looks like a fart channel to me. I guess if they marketed it as a "Fart Geometry" saddle, it probably wouldn't sell quite as well. Whatever, it's damn comfortable and all the farts get vented to the underside of the seat. Who says science isn't useful?

Pffft.

Till later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd buy a fart geometry saddle. I can use all the extra thrust I can get.