Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's my Mom's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3 of the 4 most important women in my life. That's my mom in the middle, our daughter to the left and my wife to the right. The 4th woman not in the picture? That would be my mother-in-law. Yeah, she's a pretty cool mother-in-law.

Anyways, it's my mom's sixty something birthday and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and since I know she reads this blog...........

I love you mom!!!!

Just got my new glasses yesterday. Not sure what my prescription is, but the eye doc told me I am legally blind without glasses. It's probably something like 20/4000 or something because all I see are shapes and blobs when I don't have my glasses on.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Legally blind indeed. I coulda told him that.

I had them made with the "Transitions" coating so they get dark when I'm outside. So far, I am really digging it-they get VERY dark, very quickly when you're outside. They seem to take longer to get lighter, but so far-I'm happy with them.

If I ever get stuck in the snow, I ain't lettin' these guys help me. NSFW language.

The Pillsbury Doughboy has an accident. No, nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Let's all be P. C. now.

From Fark.com............Pope denounces materialism from balcony of marble, gold-domed building in midst of jewel-encrusted religious icons while wearing giant gold cross. I'm not putting the dude down or anything, but it's kinda hard to take him seriously on the subject of materialism.

Just got a note from my friends over at Banjo Brothers..........They have a new web site, go check it out.

I am using one of their messenger bags and I totally love it. The bag is good on the bike and off the bike. It's built to take some abuse and that's what I do best- I beat the living crap out of stuff.

Heck, I think Surly should send me a Pugsley to test- I'd do my best to beat the living snot out of it for a season or two and see what falls off. Seriously guys, I'll do my best to fold it in half-let's see how well it takes a little punishment.

Send me an e-mail :-)

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Ptelea said...

I got some of those 'Transitions' this past summer. Any disadvantages are outweighed for me in not having to change into sunglasses or carry clip ons - all too much work!

Happy Birthday to your Mom from one of your fellow bloggers!