Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More cat mischief............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What? .........I didn't do that.

Holy crap, I was checking out how much the Geek Squad charges for stuff.

Alot.

229 bucks for a PC tune-up? Wow. Check out some of these other prices. Makes me want to start advertising..................

I ain't buying this guy's story for one second.

These guys are idiots. Looks like fun though.

I've been tagged by Will.

Here are my 5 things you didn't know about me............

-I once ate a large bug for 20 dollars.

-I rode a motorcycle through someones kitchen.

-I am anal about being on time. I've been late to work twice in the past 30 years.

-My mom used to call me "Tiger" when I was a kid.

-I called in sick to work from 3 states away so I could take the weekend off and propose to my wife at Rehobeth Beach in Delaware. My boss was okay with it, he and his wife were the folks we were camping with.

..........Tag, you're it.

Yay. After tomorrow, the days get longer. After watching them get shorter for the last 6 months....I'm ready for some more sunshine.

I bet this will happen after the 2006 mid-term elections, providing the Democrats get control of both houses. Time will tell, I suppose.

This has to suck. If I was in charge? I'd give the subway workers 24 hours to get their asses back to work or I'd fire all of them because they aren't allowed to strike in the first place.

Bike lanes or not? I'd have to say that after watching this video- I think if I lived in NYC, I'd be taking the lane most of the time.

I think I'll stick to where I ride now...........

Till later....

No comments: