Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween aftermath........

The best part of working in a supermarket in the middle of the night is..........checking out some of our wackjob customers. Sure we get a few shift workers shopping for groceries at 1 in the morning but let's face it-most normal people are in bed sleeping at that hour.

My vote for best Halloween costume was for the very large man with a shaved head wearing a ballet outfit at 2 in the morning buying a gallon of milk. He was at least 6 ft 6 in, was built like a sumo wrestler and he was wearing pink tights.....that dude was scary.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our cat goes wacko when I buy her catnip. This picture is of her at 4:30 in the morning. I bought a package of 3 catnip stuffed mice and they are already strewn all over the house. I'm not sure what's in catnip, but our cat is wired for sound right now....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I brake for cake. My wife makes the best cake on planet Earth....and no I'm not sharing.
________________________________________

There is all kinds of bad news out there today......and I ain't linking to any of it. Except this.

Besides coffee and bottled water......what did we drink 10 years ago? Me? I used to drink a ton of diet soda, now I'm addicted to green tea.

I think I've linked to this before, don't waste your money.... just let a professional (me) make you as heavy as a freight train.

till later.

No comments: