Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cat causes internet outage........

As I was typing this into my browser.....a little window came up that said I was disconnected from the internet. Comcast has a history of doing updates early in the AM and going offline for a few minutes at a time....so I didn't think much of it. Turns out the cat pulled the power cord out of the router......I figured that out when I went downstairs and everything on the table where the router is was knocked over.

This is cool. Now I can have my 2 favorite groups alternate songs in a playlist. I kinda doubt AC/DC and The Beach Boys are gonna be doing a live double bill any time soon.

Speaking about music......I ripped 10 CD's of an audiobook for my wife to listen to on her iPod. Last night Windows decided to update and restart all by itself and for some reason...all 10 Cd's are missing in action. Not that big a deal, but it still kinda pissed me off.

Not sure when winter is going to get here, today it's about 60 degrees and raining...there are still green leaves on some of our trees and I heard seagulls in our yard yesterday. It's probably gonna be one of those deals where it's 60 degrees one week and we'll have 3 feet of snow the next week.

Best blender ever.....you gotta check out the video.

Today's science break, courtesy of National Geographic.

Turkey is good, bacon wrapped turkey is better. About the only thing I could imagine beating that would be a turkey wrapped turducken. I wonder how many folks will burn their house down next Thursday.

Gotta admire those folks in Russia.......I woulda called out sick. Nobody needs donuts that damn bad.

till later.

No comments: