Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go ahead and laugh if ya wanna....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Done laughing yet?

I read a study a few weeks ago that said that wearing glasses that block blue light can help you fall asleep and also help prevent SAD which I am afflicted with every winter. Seems to be working so far, only our son is petrified that someone he knows is gonna see him when I drop him off to school in the morning.

Since I go to bed at 8 in the morning, I've been wearing them when I come home from work at 5AM......looks funny, but if it works-I'm going with it.

I'll probably be posting a little less for the next few days, super busy with donuts, computer and consulting work and raking a metric ass-load of dead leaves out to the curb.

I have a client with a fairly large budget that's looking for an uber stout gaming PC.....I an hardly wait to get that system and set it up. We just have to sit down and decide exactly how much money he wants to spend. It's not that difficult to spend 5 or 6 grand on a gaming system if you really want to.

I'm fairly happy with my computer business so far; just with word-of-mouth advertising-I've built up a nice clientèle base in the last year. If it grows at the nice slow pace it has been....who knows where it'll end up? Maybe our son can take it over and be his own boss after he graduates from college.

Do bears shit in the woods? Yes, here's proof.

till later.

No comments: