Monday, November 26, 2007

No hot water...........

I'm sure glad our plumber doesn't hunt. Our water heater crapped out Sunday evening.....sure don't realize how much you take something for granted until you don't have it.

Anyways, one of the life lessons my pop taught me was to make sure you have a reliable mechanic to work on your cars and a good plumber.

It was amazing how much smarter my old man got the older I got. When I was 16.....I knew way more then he did.....now that I'm 48 and he's 70.....I think we are almost even. Sometimes I find myself thinking I still know more then he does, but he's still pretty darn smart.

Our daughter went back to school yesterday and already the house is too quiet. Yeah, I know once she gets her degree and starts her career, she'll probably chose to have her own place to live instead of living here, but we sure do enjoy having her around during school breaks.

I had a comment on a previous post concerning my politics .....which I promptly deleted. I know that blogging about politics will bring out the trolls and I'm perfectly okay if you wanna disagree with me-just be civil about it. Go ahead and post opposing views, I enjoy an intelligent debate- but lets not resort to name calling and mud slinging shall we?
_____________________________________

I have to disagree with No 2....that's my all time favorite movie....and I didn't even go to college.

Here's what's wrong with the media....all CBS gives a shit about is a tongue stud.....and they don't even discuss this.

lib•er•tar•ian........sums it up for me. Who am I voting for next election? Not sure yet, but I'd really like to see some radical changes.

The UN might have a valid point here. I've seen enough Youtube videos of police officers using Tasers to know when they are being used inappropriately. Like tasing an unarmed woman for refusing to get out of her vehicle. Sure she had an attitude but damn....... 2 big burly cops couldn't deal with her without resorting to a Taser gun?

I'm surprised George didn't have Dick shoot it.

till later.

No comments: