Monday, November 19, 2007

New cars........

Wow, there sure are lots of car dealerships were we live.

My lovely wife and I spent a few hours traipsing all over York County yesterday afternoon checking out new cars.....I took pictures of all the models my wife is interested in and since we have a subscription to the online version of Consumer Reports, she can look up all the facts and figures of all the models she likes.

It will be interesting to see what she comes up with. My wife isn't your normal car shopper, she isn't that interested in looks or colors- the only option she wants for sure is heated seats. Mileage numbers are going to be the major determining factor in what she buys.

My son and I decided to give my wife one of her Christmas presents early....we bought her a Slanket ,we couldn't stand to see her being all chilly....so it looks like we'll have to find something else to get her for Christmas.

We also went to Sam's Club yesterday where they had "Taste of Sam's".....don't wanna be too indelicate here, but it's basically White Trash Nation with free food....they all crowd around the poor sample ladies and hoover up all the samples as soon as they are put out. I like Sam's but I usually go there early in the morning when they only let business owners in. Yeah, I know that sounds snobby, but I hate big crowds of people.

Why you Should Start your Own Business Now..........part of the reason I started up my business fixing computers. I like the extra money and maybe some day our son could do this instead of working for someone else.

I might vote for Huckabee just because of this ad.

Religious intolerance is alive and well in Texas. Class move on the part of the synagogue.

Still smoking? This might help you change your mind. I am proud to be one of those "asshole former smokers". Don't even get close to me with a lit cigarette.

So.........how much is the TV?

Back up.

Common sense ? Nah, we don't need any of that.....

till later.

No comments: