Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanksgiving is when????

Just seems like summer was over only a few weeks ago. I'm hoping that all the leaves fall out of the trees before our township has its last leaf pick-up.

A few years ago I waited until the last pick-up of the season and it snowed about 6 inches on all the leaves I had piled out onto the street. Since we have so many trees, our street is reduced to one lane when I put all the leaves out. The snow plow driver really had no choice but to plow the snow and leaves back up onto my lawn.

It was quite a mess, they eventually had to get a front end loader out in the spring to pick up all the dead composted leave matter on our street.

I'm sure I piss my next door neighbor off, he's anal about his yard and blows his leaves out to the street about 3 or 4 times a week.

Me? ......I just let mine blow around until most of them end up over in his yard.....I kinda like the way they look when they cover the ground. It's fall after all.....
_____________________________________

Tell me this guy didn't use at least some crazy glue.....

Maybe I'm an old geezer ........but I really much prefer the gorilla.

First thing we do......let's kill all the lawyers. I can see suing for the cost of the flowers.......but 400,000 dollars is totally asinine. Something to think about when I'm out talking to new clients.

Stick what up my ass?

This is a good fake ad.

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides & a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighter's helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog & her cat.
The fire fighter walked over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the firefighter said with admiration.

"Thanks," the girl replied.


The firefighter looked a little closer & noticed the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar & to the cat's testicles.


"Little partner," the firefighter said "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster.

"
The little girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

This would be nice if it happened. Our Comcast bill has gone up by over 30% over the last two years and we haven't added anything.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You might be a redneck if.....you have a monster truck shopping cart

You're definitely a redneck if you do this.

Heck, you don't even have to live in America to be a redneck.

I sure am dating myself here, but .......does anyone remember this? I saw Gordon Lightfoot a couple years afterwards and it gave me goosebumps when he sang that song. Hard to believe that was 32 years ago.

I don't know for sure, but by this point........if it comes from China-it probably contains lead or some other nasty chemical........it's almost like they put poison on stuff automatically.

I graduated from school in 1977....the same year this catalog came out. Gotta thank my good friend Hank for the link......I can't believe people used to dress like that......

Britney just can't get a break.........red light? Hell, with all the flashbulbs going off, it's a wonder she could see at all. If I were here, I'd seriously consider getting a Secret Service style Suburban and letting someone else drive.

How to handle people that wear those dumbass Bluetooth earpieces.

How to not second guess your doctor.

till later.

No comments: