Monday, November 12, 2007

Pictures...


Our son and I got up to Rocky Ridge yesterday afternoon for a little bit....

I took a whole bunch of pictures, here a few of them. I was basically playing around with all the settings to see what kind of pics I'd get. I took something like 150 of them....most of them were pretty boring.

All kinds of settings on my new camera....the best part is I'm not wasting film while I'm playing around with all the buttons and dials-just wasting time. Any time I get to spend outside with our son "wasting" time is time well spent in my book.

I bought one of those digital photo frames-kinda neat, you can put a couple hundred pics in it and share your pictures.
______________________________________

Obviously, Toyota has never been to York Pa. I'm not saying my hometown is a craphole, but it used to be nicer......you know it's a nice place to live when they bill it as the "Factory Tour Capitol of the World".

This guy does have a point.....it's more like Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee then soup....still looks like something I'd eat.

I'd love to have this job. I had a lot of practice with my first car. It was a 68 VW and I beat that poor car senseless. I fixed it up and gave it to my parents and they drove it for a few years....I wish I still had it-it was a fun car except for when you had to scrape the inside of the windshield in the winter.

Sad thing is....this story is almost believable.

This is a way cool tool to find the nearest mailbox.....wait, do people still use mailboxes?

Good advice if you're starting a blog. Me? I break a few of those rules......I do it just because I like doing it. Not much of a reason, huh?

till later.....

No comments: