Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not sold in stores......

I got home from work this morning and our son was sleeping out in the living room with the TV on. By the time I get home at 4:30 AM, there are usually infomercials on.

Some of my favorites......

There's a whole ton on this site. My favorite? This one-the whole family will have the same haircut.

The Magic Bullet is another winner....

I wonder if this crap will fix all the dents on my minivan?

I can't find the link to another of my favs, it's a really skinny spooky looking guy that sells some sort of product that cleans your colon.

I guess folks buy all that worthless junk because they continue to advertise it......

My wife and I are doing one of our least favorite things this Sunday...shopping for a new car.

Looking for something cheap, AWD and fairly decent on gas. New cars are nice and all, but it's also nice having the cash to spend on other stuff. Our daughter is going to need a car at college in the near future, so we're out looking at 2007 leftovers.

I hate dealing with car salesmen, cars are one of the few products where the "price" isn't really the price. I don't care about monthly payments, leases, terms or anything else except how much the damn car costs. Why is getting that one single number so hard?

I'm sure we'll narrow it down to a couple different models and print out the wholesale pricing you can buy from Consumers Report and then go piss some salespeople off.

I hate wasting time sitting in some guys cubicle while he talks to his manager. I can imagine we'll probably end up walking out of a few places.......there's only something like 4 bazillion places that sell cars where we live-we'll find something.
_____________________________________

Barry is innocent. His head got as big as a watermelon all by itself.

These assholes are just as bad as Bush. 2 week break? I say get your swollen heads back in there and figure something out.

Here's some more mental masturbation. The thing that's scary? One of those rocket scientists are gonna be the next President. Hopefully this guy won't win....but at least this guy has pretty hair. Honestly, I have no idea where any of those bobbleheads stand on the issues because they change their opinions every week.

My favorite candidate is too popular.

Go ahead and light my ass up for this opinion.....but I think Al Sharpton is 10 pounds of manure packed into a five pound bag.

They have a 35 hour work week.....I'm having a hard time feeling any pity.

The Taser company covers their ass. The cops woulda been better off just macing the guy and then clubbing him in the knees once or twice. Sounds mean as hell, but he'd still be alive.

King Juan Carlos has a set of balls. Should he apologize? Not for me to say, I admire him for saying what needed said when he said it.

This isn't to hard to believe. It's pretty easy to compete with a company that sells a cup of coffee for 5 bucks. Why can't they just call their 3 sizes small, medium and large? I don't go there because I feel like an idiot asking for a Venti coffee. I'm going to stick to gas store coffee.

She really needs to move to Montana and hire a driver.

They're both as boring as watching paint dry.

I love this site and my wife will probably like this particular video.....I wish I looked like Bruce Willis.

till later...

No comments: