Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cats are trouble.......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taken a millisecond before the cat tried to leap into the artificial shrub.

Will It Blend extravaganza...... my favorite is the 53 die cast matchboxes. Actually, I like ALL of them, how badass is a blender that will blend a garden rake?

Sometimes I wish Dan Quayle woulda won.

You can tell I read this before I started this here blog.

After reading my blog entry about me calling my kids the wrong names, one of my buddies told me I might have this. I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I have an extremely difficult time picking friends out of a crowd. Sometimes, friends of mine will walk right up to me or past me and I don't "see" them. Then again, I'm legally blind without my glasses........

I am so glad Christmas is finally here. I had a nice grandmotherly type absolutely chew my face off last night at 1 AM because we were out of pumpernickel bread. All I can say is.....Grandma, karma is gonna bite you in the ass real hard someday. I'm sure you'll still get to go to heaven, but I hope St. Peter gives you a full cavity search before he lets your grumpy ass in.

Silent Night like you've never heard it before......Merry Christmas!

Till later......

No comments: