Thursday, December 21, 2006

Don't piss me off.

This article reminds me of Dan Rosenburg. All through 7th and 8th grade-Dan made fun of me for various reasons....

When we went to the high school in 9th grade he started down the same road teasing me about different stuff.

One day we were assembled in the auditorium for something or other and as I was leaving, I saw Dan sitting in an end seat with his head down reading something.

I said "Hey Dan" and as he looked up......I hit him right in the face with my history book.

He never bothered me after that.

I'm not sure what the moral of that story is...........maybe....... "Don't tease me for two years or I'll hit you in the face with a book when you least expect it."

I'm sooo glad I don't have to travel anywhere for business or pleasure. Getting stuck in an airport can't be fun. My next door neighbor is a pilot for a major airline.......I'm sure he's thinking the same thing.

As I am writing this blog entry, I am fixing my brother-in-laws new laptop. Not sure if one of his kids deleted something they shouldn't have or if the hard drive took a dump, but I to reinstall most everything. No biggie, that's what back-ups are for......

I guess the 20 dollar gift card to where I work at I got for Christmas wasn't that bad.....actually at one time the company used to go to a lot of time and trouble to make really nice fruit baskets for all of us.....that was before we had 10,000 employees.

It's not like I'm the only person out there that thinks Bush is delusional. I'm guessing that if he doesn't pull his own head out of his ass soon........ hopefully someone on his staff will.

Till later.

No comments: