Friday, December 29, 2006

My last remaining nerve......

Actually, it's not my last nerve but the one nerve that is currently pinched at the base of my spine........and it's really pissing me off. I'm not in a great deal of pain but it's damn uncomfortable. I can stay in one position for a few minutes and then I have to move. Slept about 2 hours yesterday and 5 hours last night.

So....I called off work for a few nights. I'll be off until next Tuesday, hopefully that will be enough time for the swelling around the pinched nerve to go down. I did get some muscle relaxant from the doctor, seems to help quite a bit. I'm not a real big fan of pain meds unless I really need them, I'd rather feel a little discomfort so I know that I'm close to overdoing it.

As a side effect, muscle relaxants make you really mellow.

Bicycle Repairman. 58 more here. Monty Python is the shit.

Who said video games don't pay?

I'm guessing the author of this study was male. Who the hell spends 18 hours a week doing housework?

Best kitchen tool ever. Little known fact......I can crack 4 eggs at once......with no shells getting into the eggs.

Just change the times and I can relate to this chart.

My favorite cups in our house are wide and tall. I'm sure glad my favorite beverage is skim milk instead of beer.....

If I tried this, it would cost close to 1000 dollars. Why? Because I'd slice my hand trying to open the battery and that's probably what the E.R. bill would be for the resulting stitches.

I like ice cream and this blog.

Not the smartest guy on the lake. Or in the lake for that matter.

It's really going to be interesting to hear what Bush has to say in January. To surge or not to surge....that's the question. I'm sure he be as clear about where we're headed as he has been in the past.

President Ford died. Sure, I could say something about what kind of President he was....all I can think of is that he did the best job he could considering the circumstances he was under. If the dude had a set of balls he would have released this when it was done in 2004.

Harsh on my part? Yeah probably, but that's the way I see it, if you talk the talk-walk the walk....if he wanted to say stuff that is controversial in the press, he shoulda took the heat for it.

Here's a picture of one of my Christmas presents...........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My mother-in-law got our son and I matching shirts. Like I've said previously, I have a way cool mother-in-law. Since it looks like I have lots of unplanned free time this weekend, I'm gonna work on my website and do some paperwork for a business license......next up will be a visit to the bank to set up a business account.

Till later....

No comments: