Thursday, December 07, 2006

Floor stripper gives me a headache.....

I hate it when the floor crew comes into our store and strips and waxes the floors. The stuff they use smells absolutely horrid.

It's kinda hard to tell if all those chemicals have destroyed some of their brain cells because none of them speak English so it's hard to talk to them.

They all seem nice enough, but I can't imagine that they have any sinus cavities left.

This guy looks like he might shake the White House up a tad. Bush sure won't be able to fire him without looking like an idiot.

The 2008 elections are about to start. I think I'm gonna be ill.

Kids hate Santa. My favorite is #7. Santa looked like he had a hangover.

I might have linked this before, I can't really remember and I'm too lazy to check. I have a hard time passing up a Diet Coke and Mentos video.

Same thing with this video. I love security cameras. I can't believe the guy didn't hurt himself......

Sounds like our President is finally getting some reasonable advice.......I wonder if he's gonna listen to any of it?

I delivered a new laptop and a printer to a client last night and picked up his older computer to check out. It's running Windows ME which isn't supported by Microsoft any longer. Even though it's not supported, this particular computer was about 40 updates behind. I'm kinda wondering what I'm gonna find when I scan for spyware and viruses........

It's not often you're gonna find me agreeing with something Dick Cheney says......I think it's wonderful his daughter is going to have a baby. Screw the critics, it ain't none of their business anyways......

Looks like the trans-fat ban is going to happen in NYC. That's mostly good news but I bet a lot of restaurants and bakeries go back to using pure lard which isn't healthy either.

If you grew up in the 80's..........you're gonna dig this link-The 50 Greatest Commercials of the 80's...........far out man.

Till later.

No comments: