Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Where the hell did all those people come from???

I thought for sure our daughter and I would not run into many folks doing Monday morning Christmas shopping.

I thought wrong.

Every place we went was packed and it was only 10:30 in the morning.

I saw a lot of this when we were out as well. Here's a newsflash-if you drive a 3 ton SUV or a 4 door pick-up truck or anything that is larger then a normal vehicle........LEARN TO PARK THE DAMN THING.

Pot is the nations biggest cash crop. While I chose not to smoke it, I don't think it's any more harmful then drinking alcohol.

So why not legalize it and tax the hell out of it?

Sure, you can smoke a 1/4 pound of it and drive into a bridge abutment, but you can do the same thing with alcohol as well. It's all about personal accountability and taking responsibility for your actions.

General Motors doesn't get it. Man, that's one butt-ugly looking car.

If you read about the story yesterday about pork.........this one is about chicken. You don't want to be eating breakfast when you read this. As a side note,the guy in the article was recently found dead.

Google was around in 1960.

I was wondering who was buying and building all those new houses I see going up all over the place. Looks like it might bite some folks in the ass pretty soon.

Save that fruitcake. I used to make hundreds of them every year at Christmas. Now.....not so much.

Till later.

No comments: