Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas shopping..........

My daughter and I are going Christmas shopping today.......this will be the first and last time I've been out shopping for stuff.......we stopped at Wal-Mart yesterday just to see if they had something in stock. It was one of those items they keep locked up and after asking 4 or 5 clerks if they had a key to unlock the case......we left.

Turdurken. About the only way to make this better would be to deep fry it.......in lard.

I love the way this guy moves. Even if he isn't quite right in the head.

Check this parrot out. I wonder how long it took for the parrot to learn all that stuff.

Here's why I don't like country music very much. Actually this guy has a whole bunch of videos on YouTube. I still don't country music...........

Dick in a Box. Saturday Night Live is still around?

My mother-in-law does number 18.....that's okay though because God is probably gonna make her a saint when she gets to heaven.

I remember buying a couple of these. No, I'm not saying which ones....

This is a story about pork. It's fairly long but it's a good read. Doesn't make me very hungry for pork products.....

Not that I'm in the market for one anytime soon, but Chrysler is coming out with new minivans. I own one now and I really get a lot of use out of it but I really want something with all-wheel drive next I buy something.

Till later....

No comments: