Sunday, December 10, 2006

New stuff.............

I love my toys..............

Our cellphone contract was up last month and my lovely wife surprised me with a new phone.

A phone that has a camera in it.

Now I can take random pictures of donuts at work and videos or anything else that strikes my fancy. I have to go out and buy a special USB cord to get the pictures off of the camera, the cord will probably cost 900 dollars........in fact after checking with the Cingular website, it only cost 30 dollars.

Or 10 dollars at Amazon..........sorry Cingular-you guys are greedy bastards. All they want you to do is sign up for packages to e-mail your pictures to people hence the outrageous price for 3 feet of cable.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My first car was a Beetle. I loved that little thing but like most 17 year olds.....I beat it senseless. I blew up the motor at least once that I can remember.......it was a fun car.

My Blogger account was upgraded, not sure what is any better but hey, it's free so I'm not complaining. It looks like I can add "tags" for different posts, I'll try putting in the words "donut" and "random stuff" and see what happens....maybe I'll put in all my links now that it was upgraded...

Our son and I ate at Taco Bell last week, I love the food even though it isn't very good for you-I'm just glad we didn't die.

What's it gonna take for Bush to pull his head out of his ass to take a look around? Things are bad and getting worse....

Seriously cool color pictures from the late 30's.

At the rate this guy is going, I'd have to keep my van for 347 years and 7 months to rack up the same mileage.

Ummmm......our wedding wasn't anything like this.

The whole family was planning to go up to our daughters school on Saturday to hang out and watch a play but our son and I got some kind of 24 hour bug......so my wife ended up driving up by herself.

Don't know exactly what I had, but it pretty much laid me out flat for most of Friday evening and Saturday. Our son faired a little better but neither one of us left the house all day Saturday.

A Marine voices his opinion.

Here's a good piece on simplicity. I loaded some of my wifes CD's on to my iPod for her to listen to. She's never used an iPod before but it took her all of 30 seconds to learn all the features. I had to read the manual on my new cellphone to figure out everything........

A good read on Bush and why he should be impeached. If the Democrats were smart, they'd start proceedings the day after they are sworn in.

This site is probably NSFW due to the ads but the video is 100% safe for work..........it's what I'd like to do the smokers that stand right outside the front door where I work.

My wife is a RN and she doesn't dress like this. Actually, the reason I posted the article was because of the food. Check out the picture of that hamburger! Notice that all the food was fried in lard? That's what is going to happen in a lot of restuarants in NYC after the trans-fat ban takes place.

Cool new layer for Google Earth. Sometimes I'll start up it up and lose track of time checking out places all over the world. I mean, seriously-you can go anywhere you want to and check stuff out.

Check out Groovy Green. Matt's a fellow bike blogger much like me; he writes about whatever crosses his mind and it's not always about bikes.... anyways, it's a nice site with some good articles.

Is this a cool table or what?

I want this guy's job.

All kinds of free software to tweak your computer and do stuff. I use some of the stuff on this list and it works great.

Finally, I saw this on Tim's site.......pretty cool, huh?

No comments: