Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom........

It's my mom's birthday today and I just wanna wish her a happy birthday and no I'm not gonna say how old she is.......she reads this and she would probably lop my head off if I said her age.

Let's just say she's a young grandmother and leave it at that.

The trees are going back up at Sea-Tac. Good stuff.

I know I posted about this yesterday, but here's another article about the North Pole ice disappearing.

Can I do anything about global warming? I say we kill all the cows.

Sure, I could quit my job because the ovens and fryers I use probably pump out enough heat into the atmosphere to heat an entire sub division.

Nicole Richies mugshot. What a tool.

Think George Bush is scary? This dude is worse. There might be a few folks out there that I don't like a whole lot, but I sure don't wish they were dead.

Nuckin' Futs. Not even close to being P.C.

I don't mind riding my bike in traffic, but this guy is insane.

I've never gone hunting, I don't think I'd have the heart to pull the trigger on Bambi. Having said that........I love venison, I wonder how reindeer meat tastes?

Write Santa a note. There ain't no way you'll be able to get through the whole thing without laughing out loud.....

Evel Knievel sues Kanye West. Go Evel, go.........even though Evel is in his 60's-he'd probably still be able to kick his ass.

Just got an email that was supposedly from Ebay telling me that my account was being suspended......It's a scam, Ebay never asks you for your password.......
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click the thumbnail to make biggerer.....
You can see I have my pointer hovering over the link in the upper red circle and in the lower red circle, you can see the address of the link..........here's a shocker-it ain't Ebay.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
As you can see, it looks like Ebay but my browser (Firefox 2.0) points out that it is most likely a fraudulent website.....

Don't fall for this kind of stuff....just a friendly reminder from your favorite donut guy.....

Speaking of donuts, last night at work I had the weirdest thing happen............I'm kinda stuck in the corner of the store and not everyone that walks by where I work realizes I am there. Last night a couple walked right past me and obviously they didn't see me because the woman pulled down her pants and started to itch her ass. I mean to say she had a full moon going and she was going to town itching.

It wasn't pretty.

Any long time readers of this blog knows what comes next..........that's right folks-it was time for a plate drop.

I just happened to have one of those pewter serving dishes handy............CLANG.......she pulled her britches up real quick.....

Till later.

No comments: