Sunday, December 17, 2006

Links.......

Still working on my "links" section, I'm in the middle of switching RSS readers and haven't had much spare time.... I was using NewsGator but I like the way Google Reader looks and works so I switched all my feeds over to that.

If you like to visit certain websites everyday, using a newsreader is the way to go....saves lots of time because the content comes to you instead of you having to look for the content.

My buddy Doug sent me this joke........

One winter morning a couple was listening to the radio
over breakfast. They
hear the announcer say, "we are going to have 8 to 10
inches of snow today
You must park your car on the even-numbered side of
the street, so the
snowplows can get through." Norman's wife goes out and
moves her car.

One week later while they are eating breakfast again,
the radio announcer says,
"We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You
must park your car on the
odd-numbered side of the street, so the snowplows can
get through." Normans
wife goes out and moves her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when
the radio announcer says,
"We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You
must park...." Then the
power goes out.

Normans wife is very upset, and with a worried look on
her face she says, "Honey
I don't know what to do? Which side of the street do I
need to park on, so the snowplows
can get through?"

With the love and understanding in his voice that all
men who are married to blondes
exhibit, Norman says

"Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time!"

Doug's a helluva guy, you can visit his website (he designs websites) or his Flickr page-he's a rockin' photographer..........if you wanna complain about the blond joke *email him* not me:-)

Don't stick fireworks up your poop chute and light them. I mean seriously, how drunk do you have to be to do something that dumb? Drunker then this guy, I suppose.

25,000.

Go here, read this and then watch this. What a cool dad.

Finally for something completely different........Mom and Dad of the Year.

Till later.

No comments: