Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tagged by the Bag...............

The Old Bag has tagged me. Jeanne has a great blog, if you don't already read it, I'd suggest that you start............

Here's 5 things you may or may not know about me..............

#1 Let's start with the obvious.............I love bikes. While I've had different hobbies and my life has taken lots of twists and turns...........I've always enjoyed being on a bike. Right at the moment, my riding has taken a back seat with me preparing to start up a new business........but I'll always like my bikes.

#2 I once ate a very large bug for 20 dollars.

#3 The last time that I was good and drunk was 2 days before I was married. I might have a beer or two from time to time and I might even drink 3 over the course of an evening if I'm on vacation.....but the last time I was stoopid from alcohol was in 1983..... that cured me from ever doing it again.

#4 I am extremely absent minded. We have 2 children and I've called them the wrong name before. What makes this worse is that one child is male and the other is female and they are separated by 6 years. I'm amazed that our kids haven't printed up their own name tags as a joke.

#5 If I ever win the lottery.......I'm going to go to art school. I'd probably turn into a professional student. I love going to museums, car shows or anywhere I can see other people's creativity.

#6 I'd rather take a beating then eat lima beans, brussel sprouts or egg salad made in a blender.

#7 I'm a technology whore. If I had unlimited funds, I'd own one of everything Circuit City and Best Buy sells.

#8 I can't count real good.

#9 I love to read. I spend an hour every morning reading current events and sometimes another hour checking out technology sites. I also love reading books, magazines, cereal boxes, newspapers and just about anything else.

#10 I have a wicked sense of humor, laughter makes the world go round.

#11 If you're an asshole- I have no problem looking you right in the eye and telling you you're an asshole.

#12 If you're my friend......I'll defend you to the bitter end.

Oops, kinda lost track there...........I'm not gonna tag anybody, most of the blogs I read already have had their authors tagged but if you have diarrhea of the keyboard like me......feel free to tag yourself.....

This somehow makes sense to me.

Gadgets that save money. I love gadgets.

This should be under the definition of ironic.

Bike powered laptop. I need one of these.

Just the left arm? That's damn depressing.

There is no way you can watch this without laughing.

Science Fairs. This guy has a wicked sense of humor and pretty good Photoshop skills.

I bet this guy is popular around Christmas. By the way, I think his hobby is pretty darn cool.

Katrina gingerbread house.

Floyd is gonna kick Lance's ass.

Here are some bikes with all the candy. I thought my Surly with the bugle horn was bad....

Stupid ways to die.

Me?

I want to die in my sleep.......10 dollars overdrawn on my checking account.

Till later.

No comments: