Sunday, December 31, 2006

Today is ...........

Today is "Set up my home office day".

My lovely wife moved a bunch of her stuff around so I could set up all my stuff. This is a real shoe string operation, all my stuff is gonna be on the dining room table until I make enough money to buy a "real" desk.

Pictures to follow....

Since I've had lots of spare time....I've been doing a lot of reading online. It's time for everyone to write those "Best of 2006" stories. Whatever, most of them are really boring so I'll refrain from linking to any of them.

I will comment on this though. I know the fact that it was in the 60's yesterday has nothing to do with ice shelves breaking up but it does make you wonder at least a tiny bit about global warming. I suppose that if you live in Denver like Ptelea does....you might have a different opinion.

Looks like this Best Buy manager has a Napoleon complex.

I graduated high school in 1977. I probably thought this was cool.

My mom can't read this, her computer is on the fritz........I sure hope I can fix it.

Till later.

No comments: