Sunday, February 13, 2005

I love York...........

This past week a black minister was pulled over in a case of mistaken idenity. Here is a recap of the story. Now, I'm just some middle class white guy tryin to make a living- if a white guy was pulled over and was treated the same way............the story would be over by now.

Face it, the police made a mistake and they apoligized-get over it already. I just love the quote in the story "The church community is in an uproar. We remain Christians, but right now we're in an uproar," ..........Please, give it a rest.

If the same thing happened to me? Sure, I'd be pissed off just like the good minister was and I'd probably pursue legal action but you wouldn't be reading about it in the papers. Have some class folks.

This will make you take your gay friends more seriously.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's it, you're flagged.

When Hell freezes over, I'll own a motorcycle. Until then-I just read about them. I know by buddy Todd will be digging this one.

The Pope beats the odds. Damn. ................Just kidding of course.

"This goes way beyond bringing kids here to get drunk and puke into the pool" ............A marketing genius if I ever saw one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This had to suck.

A joke.........just a tiny bit off-color....................

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together. One day, the two were playing when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Z-3 series BMW. Finding the keys inside, the chicken sped off with a length of rope, hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive in the shiny BMW, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's car, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful car, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken drove the BMW back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned. The friendship between the two animals was cemented: best buddies, best pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life! The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.
Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his "thing" and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

This is bike control. I think I'd be wearing some more protective gear but that's just me. I wonder how many bikes he goes through in one year..............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dickhead?

Iraq is a walk in the park compared to this. Believe it.

Can something be stupid and cool at the same time? You decide. Video is totally safe for work-the website is a little off-color though..............

I like the first answer better.

I make fun of stupid people alot- I kinda admire this guy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whoops.

Here's my next camera. All I need now is money. Check out the rest of the website, lots of good stuff.

Till later.............















No comments: