Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm feeling much better..........

I am feeling so much better since my near-death experience with a turkey and cheese omlette this past Monday.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I hope I never feel that bad ever again.

I picked up someone's shopping list that was laying on the floor at work. Here's the list.........

-Milk
-Coffee
-Condoms
-Spaghetti sauce
-Preparation H
-Steak

............I sure woulda liked to have been the cashier.

Now I know why most of Microsoft's shit don't work right.

Bush and his cronies are all over terrorism.

I'd seriously think about a name change. But that's just me.

There are alot of stupid people out there. 300 bucks for a dumbass pair of sunglasses you eat food with?

If there was any doubt in your mind- PCP is not a recreational drug.

No brain, no pain. What do I care?.......I can't afford'em anyways.

So, what if one of the scientists missplaced a decimal point? All this talk about Social Secuity reform will become irrevalent. 22,000 miles is close.

Armstrong is gonna go for 7 in a row.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Less then 14 pounds for a road bike? Yeah, I'll take one.

No comments: