Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Think Pink.....................

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saw this bike a couple days ago on Speedgoat.com's website and bought a couple tickets. I sure hope I win it. How cool would a bike colored the same as Pepto-Bismol be? Actually, I'd probably look at it for a few weeks and then sell it or trade it for a nice full-suspension bike. I'd hate to scratch it with all those rare parts on it.

Probably gonna get into trouble for saying this, but.............Girls are pigs. I work with one other guy and 7 women. I think Jason and I spend more time cleaning up after our co-workers then we do baking.

Didn't they teach girls how to use a broom or do dishes in Home Economics back in high school? There, I said it, that oughta tick off any females reading this. Sorry ladies, but you know it's true.

Interesting study. I could stand to lose 15 or 20 pounds to get down to what I weighed before my back injury last year. Soon as it gets warmer outside-I'll be back out there putting the miles in. My ride on Monday with my friend Hank showed me how much slower I've gotten since last year. I'm okay with it though, rode with back pain part of last year-riding without pain is so much better.

Check out these weird seats. I'm wondering what the metal hoop on the one seat is for.............

Good news for smartasses everywhere.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think I have a headache.

So what's everybody gonna give up for Lent? Personnaly, I'm thinking about giving up ice cream. For me-that's a big deal-I love ice cream. We'll see how it goes.

Cats and dogs. Plus some other stuff...........

Welcome to Hell.

You read it here first. Hilary will be the Democratic party's choice for the 2008 election, this woman will be the Republican's choice. Believe it.

My friend Ed over at Keystonebiking.com has an article about podcasting on his site, I'm sure this isn't what he had in mind............. I love it when a plan comes together.

What time is it?

Till later..........




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, where to start?
Condi - The same thing was on Drudge today. Is Bike Riding Donut Guy the new Deep Throat? Or great minds... oh yeah, that compares you to Drudge - sorry.

The seat - I heard about these seats in an "thinking out of the box" seminar. The ass-cheek seats were originally developed for non-bikers that didn't have properly conditioned tushes. Problem is that no-one realized that a lot of bike handling is done by pushing saddle nose with your legs, so they ended up being very uncomfortable to ride. My guess is that the bar is to take the place of the seat nose.

That podcasting clip - sad to say, I've actually watched that show (unfortunately not that episode), and the "Unscrewed" show too. I'm a Geek.

Fat people - My Sister The Doctor, 5'1" with heels, probably less than 100#, is constantly amazed at the heft of her patients. They tell her "well I'm glad I'm not skinny like you".

Jim

The Donut Guy said...

Hey Jim, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of today's blog entry.................