Tuesday, August 23, 2005

24 hour virus?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kinda felt like the guy in the picture yesterday. Not sure why, but about 2 hours after posting yesterday's entry-I started to feel .........unwell. Not sick, just didn't feel good. I intended to lay down and take a nap, but it turned into 11 hours of sleep. I guess I needed the sleep as I feel much better today.

I took a couple of pictures of some of the stuff I make at work..............
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a small sample of what I make every night. I usually have about twice this amount of product to make, but since it is early in the week-we don't make nearly as much.

And here is my specialty..................
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really enjoy making these, you can be very creative. I'm not bragging, but I make pretty damn good donuts.

That's about it for today, I'm gonna hit the sack and hopefully not for 11 hours like yesterday.

Till later.

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Is there anything more beautiful than a whole counter of donuts?

The Donut Guy said...

I think the same thing.

I'm pretty sure I was predisposed to be a donut guy.

When I was a kid, my pop would take me to the donut shop after he helped me deliver the Sunday morning papers and I was always fascinated watching the bakers make donuts.

Donuts are an art form.