Saturday, August 13, 2005

Help me...............


Help me, I'm melting. Posted by Picasa

I officially have the shits of summer. I might pull this post up in January and have second thoughts, but right now..........I'm tired of coming home from work stinky, sticky and sweaty.

It's not like I am dreaming of having my balls froze to the top tube of my Surly when I'm out on a road ride, but I'd at least like to go outside and not start sweating within 10 seconds. It's not the heat that bothers me, I am used to getting hit by a 400 degree blast of air-it's the humidity level that has my misery level pegged.

Had a regular customer stop in last night with her 2 year old. I don't know why, but I identify with little kids and they identify with me for some reason. The fact that I pumped the kid full of cookies probably helped.

We give out free cookies to all kids, kids with crappy manners get stale cookies-kids with good manners get the good stuff....................having good manners does pay.

My pop got a new digital camera yesterday- it's really nice and it's pimped out on memory. He can take over 3000 pictures and not have to take any off the camera. Actually I ordered it for him and it's exactly like mine except his has a shitload more memory then mine.

When he gets comfortable with his camera and learns how to upload some pics to his new blog-I'll put a link up so ya'll can check his work out. I guess I'll have to teach him how to use his new blog too...................actually he doesn't know he has a blog yet, but I'll drag him into the 21rst century.

Should be fun.

Till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my pumpkin!! i do think it would be so much so effective to put the 3 progressive pics of it up...when it was normal, the one you have now, and when dan and i stirred (yes, stirred) it up.

ok, that's all. i also thought you'd enjoy if i didn't use caps at all for this entry...since i'm so absolutely horrible at english anyways...ha...

Anonymous said...

Dig this...

It's 12:20am right now in NYC and the heat index is 96 degrees!! WTF!!

Have we really killed Ma Nature this badly?!?!

Geo, I agree... the heat is one thing BUT this humidity is insanity. I have been cranky as all hell the last 3 days... finally this morning I looked at my wife and daughter and told them both...

"That's it!! Neither of YOU talk to me until October"

I've had it with this crap weather... this is like Thailand hot & humid.

I feel like an extra in "Platoon".

-Me