Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This could be fun..........

This site could be fun..........

A joke.........

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Cop. Being a typical lawyer, he thinks he is smarter than the Cop so he decides to have some fun at the Cop’s expense.

Cop says, "License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What for?"

Cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Cop says, "Exactly! License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Cop says, "The difference is the law says you have to come to a full and complete stop. License and registration, please!"

Lawyer says, "I’ll make you a deal. If you can show me the legal difference between slowdown and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not you let me go and no ticket."

Cop says, "Certainly. Exit your vehicle, sir."

At this point, the Cop takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the Lawyer. All the while, the Cop kept saying...

"DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"

8,000 copies. I really feel bad for the guy. Not.

I'm with Lauren.

I'm not a girl but I can't imagine having a string wedged up your ass crack is very comfortable.

I don't believe him.

I love "Drinking with Bob" He might not always be P.C. but he's always funny.

Holy crap-I think it was 900 degrees yesterday when I decided to get all my yardwork done so I could ridey ride my mountain bike with the boys tonight. It's supposed to be hot as hell today too. Beats the shit outta winter though.............

Till later.

No comments: