Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fun at the mall............

Went shopping with our daughter at the mall last night.

Had a great time, haven't had the oppurtunity to spend much time with her this summer due to her being at Pitt for 5 weeks so I really enjoy spending time with her.

It's hard to think that she's gonna be 18 in a couple months. My little girl isn't really a little girl anymore. She's a young adult with a pretty good head on her shoulders.

One thing about going shopping, it's fun to people watch. I can't get my head around some of the stuff that kids wear nowadays. Some of it really isn't clothing, it's more like a uniform.

That and the herds of kids all walking and talking on cellphones makes me laugh inside. They aren't talking with each other-that wouldn't be cool. Maybe they are talking to each other on their phones.

..........Those young whippersnappers:-)

Till later.

No comments: