Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Living dangerously.........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not that dangerously though........

I went through my computer and did its monthly clean-up. Deleted about 500 megs worth of junk, checked for spyware, checked the hard drive for errors and defragged. I also went into msconfig and checked out what starts up when I turn this beast on. Lots of stuff that doesn't really need to run got "X"ed off the start-up list and some stuff that I didn't really wasn't sure about got crossed off too.

Musta worked okay because I sittin' here typing this.

My wife and kids are due back this Saturday from Myrtle Beach, I'm glad because it's kinda lonely with just the cat here for company. I don't really go to alot of trouble making anything to eat, so it's leftover Domino Pizza and frozen chicken patties for me and some of the smelliest cat food in the world for the cat. Not sure why cat food is so damn smelly, just glad I don't have to eat it. No wonder cat shit smells so bad.

I had second thoughts about posting this link. It has a really cute girl with huge boobs driving a Ferrari. The first half of the video is awesome if you have a good sound system with a subwoofer on your computer.Crank it UP!!! The sound of the car driving through the tunnels is way cool. The second half kinda turns into a swimsuit shoot.

Yeah, I watched the whole thing.

Twice.

Chopper alert. I have a soft spot for cool looking bikes. Most of those will probably never get ridden-they are more "art" then bike............that's totally cool but I ride my chopper:-)

Steve and Lori aren't getting my vote next election. York needs more recreational opportunities not less. York County has too many fat-asses already.

This is a damn good idea. Since I go through a vehicle every 10 to 12 years-it's gonna be awhile until I buy one though.

I never noticed a decline in the amout of donuts I made when Atkins was popular.

Reason?

It's the theory of "One small treat won't hurt"........Judging by the size of some of our customers, maybe it should be "2 dozen donuts won't hurt" We have some fat customers.

Not sure I would upgrade to this when it comes out next year- Probably wait until I get a new computer in a couple years.....Everyone said Windows ME was crap but I have a spare computer that runs it okay 99% of the time.

Intelligent Design? Whatever, but doesn't George Bush have enough shit to worry about over in Iraq to waste what little intelligence he does have on this right now?

I'm not a computer hacker or anything but there is a lot of good info on this site if you are interested by how things work. Check out the lecture page.

Till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

York county has all the cool shit. If I understand it correctly, you can ride the YHRT from York just about the whole way to Baltimore?

I *wish* we had that kind of thing in Cumberland county.

Now you're getting the Trolley line done, and I think they're gonna extend the YHRT 5 miles north.

The busses in York have bike racks too, I think. The busses in Harrisburg blow chunks. No bike racks, and they stop running at like 7:00PM.

York county rules. Maybe I should move.

The Donut Guy said...

Bone, you ever seen our traffic? I've worked up in Harrisburg and your traffic can be bad but I think ours is worse.

The Rt 3o bybass needs a bypass :-) Where I live in East York is even worse, it's like suburbia hell.