Friday, August 12, 2005

We have a winner............

I checked here about 5 o'clock yesterday and no one had posted about my computer give-a-way, so I offered it up to one of my riding buddies who just has one computer, a wife and 2 kids that all use it for different stuff. Hope it helps out with their computer log jam.

Great ride last night..........25 miles or so and no back pain. Woo hoo. Changed out the seat on my Cannondale to a Specialized Body Geometry, now I have them on my road bikes and my hardtail. I also bought a new stem that is shorter and slightly higher to raise my position an inch or so. Looks goofy as hell but that's the way I like it and my hands don't go dumb after riding for a couple hours.

Also had my 17 year old nephew along for the ride, I think he coulda kicked my ass at any time-he was just being nice. He's a hell of a rider for only being 17.

Till later.......

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I have the fart geometry seat on one of my bikes and really like that seat the best.

The Donut Guy said...

Absolutely.

I *do* think you can fart much quieter on the Specialized seat as it has the channel and the hole in the middle :-)

My LBS carries different widths of them and let me try them all before I decided which I liked best. One of the reasons I tend to buy local instead of mail order.........

Scout Seventeen said...

Heh. Log jam.