Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just in case you forgot................

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's what snow looks like.
Our daughter took this pic off the front porch last winter.

Last night, I watched 10 minutes of the most retarded show on television. It's called "Fear Factor". This has to be the most revolting show I have ever seen. I mean seriously, crawl through a trench filled with brine and cow parts?

And then put maggot infested meat in your mouth and carry it back through the trench to put it in a meat grinder and then drink what comes out?

For 50,000 bucks?

You have got to be kidding me.

First off-50,000 bucks ain't near enough money. I wouldn't do it for any less then 5 million bucks. And I would charge more if they wanted to film it for television.

Who the the hell watches this shit?

Television execs are complaining about declining revenues?

No forkin' wonder. Maybe the execs oughta pop their heads outta their asses once and awhile and put out some quality television..................

Gotta change the stem on the Cannondale, it puts the handlebars about 3/4 of an inch too close to the seat. I have my Surly set up exactly how I am comfortable on the bike and the stem I put on the Cannondale last week is the rise I want, but is a tad bit short. That's the beauty of shopping at your LBS, I'm sure it won't be a problem if I bring it back and pick out another one to try. The guys at the shop are totally cool. Mail order is okay but you can't beat the service of your local bike shop.

I listen to quite a few podcasts at work at night, this one is one of my favorites. I don't always agree with what they have to say, but they are always interesting and are never rude to callers. Gotta respect that.

If you don't run Microsoft's "Automatic Updates", it might be a good time to manually update. A new worm is out there. Shouldn't be a big deal, but you can never be too safe or paranoid when it comes to computer viruses.

Saw this on Fark.com.............. today's "art" break.

I am so happy I have a short commute.

Your ass deserves it. Actually, I don't think my ass could tell the difference.

Till later............

No comments: