Saturday, August 27, 2005

Random thoughts from the weekend...........

If I have to die, this might be the way I wanna go.

I like dogs but why do people think it's okay to let their dog piss all over everyone's yard when they take Fido for a walk? No one walks their dog on my side of the street anymore because I yell at them when their dog pisses all over my mailbox.

If I was this guy, I would take it as a sign. Either that or stop releasing doves into ceiling fans............

Mmmmm, this is a touch extreme. Yuck. Wouldn't a forehead tattoo do the same thing?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love this. And this. I think I'm gonna get a shirt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I write this blog in bits and pieces when I have time, as of Sunday afternoon, this looks like one bad, bad storm. I do get a kick out of watching Jim Cantore getting blown all over the place though. One of these days, he's gonna get sucked up into a tornado live on air.

Of all the stuff out there that is harmful to you, Califoria's Attorney General is worried about this. Get a grip and do something useful.

Sounds like he had a great ride. The reality of the situation though is that the place was probably off-limits to anyone else who wanted to ride that day, which kinda sucks.

Our son is spending his first day at junior high school today, he was a little nervous but he's gonna do fine. I remember when I went to junior high school and it was fun for the most part. My favorite memories where when I was allowed to ride my bike there instead of taking the bus.

I had a brief ride Sunday afternoon, was gonna ride with a buddy but he forgot his shoes so it was a solo. Probably a good thing as that way I didn't overdo it because my sacro is bothering me as I write this on Monday morning.............If I was younger and dumber, I woulda probably rode some this morning before all the rain arrives for the week-but I've learned to listen to my back when it talks to me. Right now, it's saying "Go get me an ice pack."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Someone has a sense of humor.

Seriously funny article on a fellow bike bloggers site.

These guys have some interesting short films. Click on the "movies" link.

'bout it for today...............

till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a stupid asshole!

Scout Seventeen said...

1. I love the picture of the stationary bike... did you take it?

2. I was petrified before beginning junior high. Scared out of my little kid britches. Best o' luck to the kid.

3. I don't think you're a stupid asshole, but I don't like to get involved in lovers' quarrels.