Thursday, August 18, 2005

Dinner was on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sure ain't no complaining about cold food.

We went to one of those restaurants where they cook all of your food right at the table for dinner last night to celebrate our son's 12th birthday. Man, was that ever cool. If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna have me one of those set-ups right in my kitchen stadium................chef included. I ate my dinner, half of my moms and half of my mother-in-laws. I'm a pig.

This is a re-post of the Gigapxl Project. Since I last posted this site, they have added more images. Truly one of the coolest websites I've ever seen.

I saw this on the news................The people running the PA Game Commission are idiots. I suppose I don't have much sympathy for anything the PA Game Commission does after PA mountain bikers took it up the poop chute a couple years back when they closed off access to all of their land.

I've never hunted deer in my life (I couldn't bear to shoot Bambi) and have no desire to but I'll be the first guy in line for deer steaks. Too bad the PGC has mismanaged the deer herd.

Stupid criminals............. The hospital staff must of had a good laugh.

Words fail me on this one. Check out the video.

This is another re-post, my mom reads this blog and I told her I would post about this site that is critical of Wal-Mart. They have some new stuff up since I last posted it, so read up-it's a pretty good site.

Been reading some other bike blogs and this guy has some awesome pics with his entrys. I think it's neat that he has a picture of himself from 25 years ago and he still has some of the same bike parts on his current bike.

I'm going to head down to Lake Redman and ride some singletrack and take some pics this weekend, stay tuned.................

Till later.

No comments: