Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm a moron..........

I stopped down at my parents house earlier today and my mom said none of her comments were showing up on my blog. There is a reason for that-I somehow turned the "comment moderation" on.

Whoops. I am a dumbass.

I think I fixed it and posted everyone's comments. I don't think I deleted any but with my superior tech skills........it's hard to say. Anyways, it's not my intent to moderate comments, if you post something really offensive-I'll just ban your ass from making comments.

Anyways..........................

Our son and I took some pictures of the nesting spot of the eagles down at Lake Redman, here is the link to the Flickr folder they are in.

There are trees marked for logging just over the ridge to the west less then a 1/4 mile away, I can't begin to express how much this pisses me off. I'm not a bird expert and I have no idea if the logging would disturb the eagles and their babies.........but why take the chance?

Till later.......

No comments: