Sunday, April 30, 2006

I got my butt kicked.......

DSC01770

5 fish to 1. Daniel had help though. We went to several spots down at Redman Sunday afternoon and at our last spot, an elderly gentleman hooked Dan up with a sweet fishing spot where he killed me.

We were out for 5 hours and all I got was one fish and a sunburned forehead.

We also talked to a State Game Commission officer and in addition to checking to see if I had my license (I did) he took pity on us and gave us a few tips on how to set up our lines.

All in all.......a great afternoon. We also checked in on the ducks from last week, I have a few photos here.

When I'm 62 years old, I want stuff like this to happen to me.

I'm sure glad I'm not a shuttle astronaut.

This piece on the cost of oil makes a lot of sense to me. I'm not happy about the cost of gasoline, but other then cutting back on driving and riding my fleet of bicycles more.....there ain't a whole lot I can do about it.

This would be a cool place to visit. Geology was one of my favorite subjects in school. This site has more info and some pics of the Hayward Fault. That's some scary stuff when you think about it.

Every time I fart, I laugh. Now I know why.

Till later.

No comments: