Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today is my wife's birthday.......

No, I'm not going to disclose her age, she reads this from time to time and she would be pissed if I told the world how old she was. Doesn't really matter, she is just as beautiful as the day I married her.

If not more so. Since beauty is really what's inside someone-she has definitely gotten better with age.

Have I gotten better with age?

Well, let's just say........let's not say anything about me and just leave it at that.

Anyways, our daughter got some gift ideas out of her and we went shopping yesterday for some stuff.........bought different coffees, a particular type of shoe sock, some popcorn, a nice plant and what our son and I hope to be a killer dinner.

Daniel and I went shopping for the food, I've never heard of bacon wrapped asparagus before , but Dan's got a recipe and my wife loves bacon and asparagus, so we can't go wrong. Well, we could go wrong, but I ain't going there......................................



Damn, how do I get one of these jobs? How the hell does anyone deserve that much money? My favorite on the list is Lee Raymond. I'm sure his board thought he did a good job of sticking it to the American public, but nearly 1 million bucks a week? That ain't right.

Should gas be 3 bucks a gallon? Beats the hell out of me, but George Bush isn't going to be able to do anything about it. Price probe? I got a probe for you, G.

Maybe if we all drove vehicles that got more then 10 miles per gallon........that'd be a start.

20 years ago today and things aren't looking too good.

I'm not sure what this lawmaker's problem is. The federal government loses track of more money then that on a daily basis.

At least this is a start in Darfur.

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but no matter......it's free stuff.

I'm not much of a photographer, but these are some neat pictures.

This asshole is lucky the cops didn't shoot him.

I used to be a paperboy. I turned out okay.........sorta.

Till later.

No comments: