Thursday, April 27, 2006

Make food better.......

Here's a cooking hint....

You want to make anything taste better?

Wrap bacon around it.

Our son saw a show on the Food Network where they made bacon wrapped asparagus. We made that last night for my wife's birthday dinner and while I'm not much for asparagus, it really tastes good when you add bacon to it.

Not sure that hint would work with every food, but I'm thinking it would do the trick for just about any vegetable. I don't know how you could wrap bacon around lima beans and brussel sprouts, but as soon as I figure it out, I'm gonna be rich.

Who's the "decider" in your household? In ours.......my wife is. If I was the "decider", we'd have all kinds of cool stuff and I'd have about 20 bikes but we'd be living in a rusty travel trailer............she's a much better money manager then I am.

This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, just had the need to post it.................
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Poop chute?

Everyone has different religious beliefs.

And I'm totally okay with that.

One thought comes to mind when I watch this video....

......explain the pineapple.

Till later.

No comments: