Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another snow storm bites the dust.....

Our snow scare is going to turn out to be a paralyzing 3 to 6 inches. Folks at our store bought everything that wasn't bolted down.

God, I hate winter. It's not the crowds of people trying to buy the last roll of toilet paper that bother me, it's their "me first and screw everyone else" attitude.

Since most everyone drives one of those SUV's around here, I guess they where worried they might be stranded and not be able to get to a gas pump or be able to purchase toilet paper for a week.

I know I have some readers out in the Midwest, does this kind of stuff happen out there everytime the weather forcasters call for snow?

Does this suck or what? The dude gets to the ripe old age of 88 and he gets creamed by a garbage truck. Sometimes life ain't fair.

This is good, but when is Irish History Month?

Mr. "Racial Sensitivity" for 2006. What a dumbass.

It's not what you think. SFW video on a NSFW website.

Till later......

No comments: