Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I fell for it.

I went out and bought me one of those fancy motorized razors with 5 blades. I managed not to shave my lips off.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My face is still ugly, but it's smooooooth.

Here's what's wrong with society here in America all in a few short sentences.

Check this out, anyone can publish a book. Maybe I'll do one on all my bikes.

Exactly how long are the Muslims gonna keep burning their own neighborhoods down? I mean seriously, if a newspaper here printed a cartoon showing Jesus with a bomb, sure folks would be upset but damn, I ain't gonna go burn my local 7/11 down. Give it a rest already,we have more important things to worry about.

"Passivity did the most damage" Duh. I sure hope they get done beating on each other soon and do something constructive.

One of my favorite bloggers is going on a 100 mile race this weekend........in Alaska. Jill, you are a stud!

Today's science break. That's one big ass storm.

I was trying to read this story but I couldn't pull my eyes off of the picture. That dude has some big hair.

I'm not the only person out there taking potshots (pun intended) at Darth Cheney.

..............damn, and I thought I could make it the whole way through a blog entry without making fun of someone in the Bush Administration.

Guess I was wrong.

I'll stop now, ...........honest.

Till later.

No comments: