Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I forgot the ducks........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I forgot to upload the picture of Mom and Dad duck we took while we were fishing Sunday. They had babies!

Here's some info about why you don't see big trees in most of suburbia. We are lucky, when our house was built back in the 70's it was built in a heavily wooded area and they left most of the big trees unscathed on our street. Unfortunately, a few of our neighbors have cut down some of the big ones, that's too bad..I like trees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a picture of our cat checking out what's going on outside. We can open any window in the house and she will jump up and spend most of the day sleeping there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She isn't extremely happy about getting her picture taken.

Woo hoo, now I'm a published comic strip artist. I'm gonna have fun with this.

Gerbil Cannon. Don't get pissed at me if you clicked the link. You oughta know better to click a link titled "Gerbil Cannon" if you don't have a sense of humor.

Off-color joke..........

A Jewish man is walking on the beach when he discovers a bottle containing genie. He rubs it and a genie comes out, promises to grant him one wish. He says, "Peace in the Middle East, that's my wish." The genie looks concerned, then says, "No, I'm sorry, that's just not possible. Some things just can't be changed. Do you have another wish?" The guys says, "Well, for my whole life I've never received oral sex from my wife. That would be my wish." The genie pauses for another moment and then says, "How would you define peace?"

And another just to make sure I offend all the guys like me that make donuts for a living..........

Q: What do you see when the Pillsbury Doughboy bends over?

A: Doughnuts.

Yeah, that one was lame, sorry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anoint what?

I'm on a roll.........

Frank was excited about his new rifle, and decided to try bear hunting.

He spotted a small brown bear and shot it.

There was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear said, "That was my cousin, and you have got two choices.

Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly Frank decided to accede to the latter alternative.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.

The grizzly said, "That was a huge mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you have got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived it would take several months before Frank finally recovered.

Outraged he headed back to the woods and he managed to track down the grizzly and shot it.

He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1986. Most of my friends were just like the people in the video. And I used to listen to these guys all the time.

I wonder how long it will take to get down into the 20's......

What's wrong with this picture? I'm not the smartest guy in the world, I know lots of factors cause infant mortality but, damn......

Is there anyone under the age of 50 that doesn't have a copy of this album?

I found this on the Whitehouse.gov site. I know I'm biased, but he comes across as very unintelligent in this interview.

His best moment of his presidency is when he caught a 7 1/2 pound fish?

Holy shit.

Be afraid, be very afraid...............

Till later.

No comments: