Sunday, May 28, 2006

These are some incredible pictures........I think I woulda needed a change of underwear after getting so close to some of those storms.

I've almost been hit by lightning twice.....I don't wanna be three times lucky.

Whenever I am out on the mountain bike and I hear any thunder......I immediately head for my van to pack up. If I'm out on the road bike-I find someplace to wait the storm out.

I know I've blogged about this before, but folks, when you got out in public-look in a mirror before you leave the house. I saw some lady at work last night that made my night. She was 10 pounds of potatoes stuffed into a 5 pack sack. Nothing wrong at all about being a little heavy (shit happens) but for God's sake-go buy some clothes that fit. Nothing says "I don't give a shit" like wearing a tank top and spandex shorts that are both at least 3 sizes to small. As an added bonus, the spandex shorts were white and she didn't have any underwear on......you could tell.

I'm glad the baby was born healthy, but if I hear the term Brangelina one more time, I'm gonna projectile vomit.

Pennsylvania is #42 on the list. I'm not surprised. We have some seriously shitty drivers.

I like the way this article is written. It's like the quality of the raft had anything to do with the fact that 3 dumbasses got drunk and nearly drowned.

"Your cell phone makes you twice as annoying." Good one.

I bet they said "Hey guys, watch this" right before they got their hands blowed off.

Never got out on the bike Saturday afternoon, woke up with one of those sinus headaches where you think your eyeballs are gonna pop out of your head from the pressure. My riding buddy was extremely understanding and we are gonna hit it later today. I'm stoked and also somewhat stupid-I'm breaking out the SS for the first time in a few months. Had the geared hardtail already to go and changed my mind last night.....

Get the icebags ready for my knees........

Till later.

No comments: