Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lit up like a disco...........

I uploaded a video of the rear of my Surly commuter with all the rear lights on. It's taken with a 4 year old digital camera so it's kinda crappy but you'll get an idea what motorists see.

Sorta looks like a traveling disco, but if I get creamed on the way to work this summer.........I want the cop to say to whoever runs me over "How the HELL do you NOT see this guy?"

I have 3 lights on the front as well, it is DARK at 4:30 AM on the way home from work, the roads I take have no street lights, so every little bit of light helps. It looks way ghetto but I really don't care.

I also have a ton of reflective tape on the bike as well-I'll try to get a picture of that up as well, it really stands out.

This following site might be a touch radical for some folks, but if you don't like what the current Administration is doing, check it out. If you're happy with the way things are going in this country-go ahead and stick your head back into the sand.

My son and I watched a couple movies yesterday, hit the links for a rousing game of mini golf, had some awesome burgers and saw some friends at the LBS.

Some guy was in there with a BSO that wanted some repairs done to it, the owner of the shop quoted him a price that was more then the original price of the bike. Wal-Mart bikes have there place in this world but if you are at all serious about riding-go to your LBS and spend the extra money for a bike. You get what you pay for.

Some links...........

The jury did the right thing. This guy got what he deserves and nothing more.

This is going to be interesting. The company I work for is in direct competition with them and we are doing the same thing in all our stores as well.

Deal........or no deal. Sure would be neat to see something like this in the USA.

If you have an ARM, get ready to feel the pain.

Husband Daycare. Where do I sign myself up?

Some guy's asshole catches on fire. Ouch.

This made my brain hurt.

Gotta go, till later.

No comments: