Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A whole bunch of nothing..........

Things are kinda boring around here...........

This almost makes me want to get a new PC before Vista comes out. The one I am typing on is less then 3 years old but I'm betting it will take a good year before they get Vista's bugs ironed out. You can read more about here and here. My computer is able to run it but since all I do is browse the web and download podcasts on it, I don't really feel the need to upgrade it.

President Bush makes people do spit-takes.

More of our tax money goes to waste. What are they gonna do when they find the guy? Interview him? I can't imagine their is going to be a whole lot left of him by now.......

I don't feel any safer. That's a lot of people. If I am reading the article right, almost 1% of everyone that lives in America is behind bars.

Another trojan to look out for if you use Windows Word.

My mom made a comment on my last post about my son and I fishing and how hysterical it must be.

It is fairly comical.

Between me and Daniel getting our lines caught in overhanging trees or submerged logs-it's a rare occurance when both of us actually have a line in the water. I'm usually off to the side fixing something or other while Dan is fishing. Doesn't really matter.....we have a ton of fun just hanging out and getting on each others nerves.

I think for our next fishing trip, we're going to rent a rowboat and go out to the middle of Lake Redman and do some fishing. I figure that will eliminate the tangles from overhanging trees when we cast and most of the submerged stuff we get our lines caught on. And it will be good exercise.

Gonna be seeing this movie when it comes out. Cars, explosions, crashes......who needs a plot?

Next Sunday is Manhattanhenge.

Political correctness has run amok.

I'd say this chap can fly a plane pretty darn good

Only two words came to mind when I read this article..........LET GO!!!!

I love it when shit like this happens.

Till later.......

No comments: