Friday, November 12, 2004

Arafat isn't dead

He's shacking up with Martha.........................

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This guy needs glasses before he is gonna be popular.

This is why they make hardhats. Dumbass.

Buy a car from these guys. Subwoofer not included.

I'm thinking wallpaper on this one................

Yesterday was Veterans Day.............Thanks.

Name your kids after a terrorist. Nice, real nice.

Every geek needs one of these. Pretty cool actually!

Is this guy's 15 minutes up yet? What a pain in the ass he is.

Satan has a new assistant.

Sometimes car companies do good things with their profits.

President Bush is a scary, scary man.

Hey, how come we don't get a Ronald like this?

Like any bike geek, I love catalogs.............

This guy can ride a bike. He's in The Collective, he rides across a section of chain. Try that sometime.

This looks like a cool show. All the stuff I'd do if I was 25 years younger and had a set of cujones the size of bowling balls.

I never had to worry about this when I drove a 71 Beetle. Jeez.





No comments: